Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

A Trip down Memory Lane with "Pamela"!!

Hey everyone, I hope you had a great start to your week!! On Mondays I usually post a Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog, but I thought I would do something a little different this time, and that is to revisit past projects I created using Adele's fabulous digis. So, for today's post, I wanted to revisit a mixed media canvas I created using the lovely," Pamela".
                               
                                    Here's the pic of the project I created by in February of 2015:

                                         
           
                                                       I had a lot of fun creating this canvas.
                          The roses, bird bath, bird, and branches were all drawn and colored by me.
                         I added layers of white and baby blue lace along the top and bottom of the canvas.
For the image, I colored her in using my alcohol markers and paper pieced her dress using papers from a                                                                        Recollections paper pad.
                                               I added some pearls and rhinestones to finish it off.

                                          You can find the whole tutorial by clicking the link here:          
                                                         OOh La, La Mixed Media Canvas


                                       This was one of my favorite projects that I made for the blog.
                                I have this canvas placed in my entryway so I see it every time I come in.


                                      I hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane with me!!
                                  Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your evening, and as always, peace!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button