Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Mini "Hello" Card!!

Hey everyone!! I'm back with a great card sketch challenge from the Feeling Sketchy blog!
Here's the pic of Card Sketch #139:


Make sure to swing by the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along and check out the awesome cards created by the Design Team.
Our sponsor for this challenge is: Polkadoodles, who are offering a great prize pack to the winner of this challenge.

For this challenge, I decided to create a "Mini" card based on this sketch.
Here's the pic for you to check out:


The card measures 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" and uses a sheet of ivory card stock as the base.
For the main card panel, I used a sheet of patterned paper from a Teresa Collins "Vintage Finds" 6"x 6" paper pad.
I distressed the edges, inked them, and adhered it to the card base.
Then, I tore the top corner and added a few die cut flourishes and flowers.

 


Next, I cut a strip of ivory card stock at 1/2"x 3", used a decorative border punch and deckle scissors to give the strip some interest.
I inked the edges before attaching to the card.
I layered a few Recollections and Prima flowers, attached them with a brad, and added them on top of the card layer.
I then used a coordinating paper from the paper pad to stamp the "Hello" sentiment.
I inked the edges, fishtailed the ends, added pearls and adhered it.

To finish off the card, I added a few die cut flourishes and flowers.

And voila!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
Thanks for stopping by; enjoy the rest of your evening and as always, peace!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button