Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Friday!!!!

Hey Everyone! Happy F.R.I.D.A.Y!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families and friends. Christmas was pretty good for my family this year. My five year old got a Cuttlebug for kids among her other gifts and she couldn' t have been happier.  My hubby made her a little craft desk next to mine with "Little Stamper" across the front. It' s really cute! Now she wants her own blog and twitter account.  Kids! My oldest got some cool gifts but being the typical teen, she was nonchalant about it.
I was hoping to post a page for my paper bag album series but it' still a work in progress.  To be honest, I did complete it but I' m not 100 % sold on the way it turned out. So it' s back to the old drawing board to see if I can improve on it a little. That is the goal I have set for myself for this weekend. So I' m hoping beyond hope I can have it done. I still have to complete the final 2 pages as well before the New Year. My fingers are crossed for that. So this post is more of an update than a project.
This seems like a good stopping point for this post. I hope you enjoy the rest of your T.G.I.F! Peace!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button