Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

KBD "Baby" Challenge!! :)

Hey Everyone!! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I'm back with a Design Team project for the Kitty Bee Designs blog.
The card featured today is part of the latest challenge going on now on the KBD blog.
The challenge theme is "Baby", so make sure to head over to the KBD blog to play along.
I decided to go with a quick and easy card featuring the adorable "Cow on the Moon" digi.
Here's the pic for you to check out: 


I printed the image on a sheet of white card stock, making sure to place the digi on the right.
I then cut the card stock down to 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" to create a top folding card.
I colored the image using my alcohol markers.
Here's a quick rundown of the colors I used:
-Cow- C01, Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon, Dusky Pink, CR3 , Blush
-Moon- C01, C02 


Once I had the image colored in, I added Glossy Accents to the spots, star and hooves.
For the moon, I used Crystal Stickles.
I then set the card aside to dry.

I created an 1/4" frame along the edge of the card using a fine tip black marker and ruler.
I then cut strips of blue striped paper and adhered them to the card along the black line I drew.
I stamped the sentiment "Congrats" directly onto the card and then again on the striped paper.
I cut the banner out of the striped paper and adhered it to the card base.

To finish it off, I added a few silver sequins.

And ta-da!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your evening and Peace!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button