Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hello Card!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Sunday to you all! I'm back with another great Card Sketch challenge for the Feeling Sketchy blog.
Here's the pic for Card Sketch #117:

Make sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along with us and check out all  the wonderful projects created by the DT members.
Our sponsor for this challenge is: Doctor Digi's House of Stamps
and they have a great prize pack for you to win. 
The card featured today showcases the "Say Cheese" digi from their shop.

Here's the pic for you to check out:


The card base is a standard A2 size.
For the card panel, I cut a sheet of white card stock to 4 × 5 1/4".
I used a sticker sheet set from 7Gypsies called "Photography" to create my own patterned paper.
I then white washed the entire panel to mute the background a bit.
I set it aside to work on the image.

I printed the image on white card stock and used my alcohol markers to color it in.
Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
-Camera- C01, C02, C03, C07, Rambunctious Red, IB1, GT1, Oceanview Blue, Sunset Orange.



I stamped the "Hello" sentiment, heart and swirls on the photo.
I then added some Glossy Accents to the lenses, logo, buttons and photo.
I fussy cut the image, went around the edges with a brown marker and used foam tape to adhere.

To finish it off, I added a few ivory enamel dots.

And ta-da!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!! 
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button