Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Memories Vintage Inspired Card!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! I'm back with another Design Team make for the Jiggery Makery Blog. I created a card featuring the newest digi from the Jiggery Makery shop, "Darlene"".
This is another beautiful image that Adele has come up with.
For my card today, I used my alcohol markers and paper piecing to bring her to life.
Here's the pic for you to check out:


The card base is Neenah Desert Storm card stock and it measures 5 1/2 x 6 1/4".
I added some stitching lines with my white gel pen along the edges.
I set it aside to work on the image.

I printed the image on white card stock and used my markers to color her in.
Here's a quick rundown of the colors I used:
-Skin- Blush, Dusky Pink, CR3
-Hair- Tan, Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon
-Bustier- C02, C03, C04
-Stockings- C01, C02, C03
-Dressmaker Dummy- CR3, Blush
-Legs- Tan, Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon


I used some pink patterned paper from a Recollections Bold Basics pad to paper piece the ottoman, dress and shoes.
I added some doodling to the ottoman legs with a fine tip black and gold markers.
I embellished the dress with a few pearls and fussy cut the image out, making sure to go around the edges with my brown marker.
I also used Glossy Accents on the shoes, collar and bow.
With the image colored in, I set it aside to work on the background panel.

I took a sheet of striped patterned paper, cut it down to 4 x 6 and added a 1" strip of Neenah Desert Storm along the bottom.
I used a ruler and a white gel pen to draw a thin frame along the panel.
I used my ATG gun to adhere the image to the background.
I layered some white and pink card stocks, cut 1/4" bigger, behind the main card panel.
I used some pop dots to adhere at a slight angle on the card base.

To finish up the card, I added some Prima flowers, pearls and an acrylic charm with the sentiment "Memories".

And ta-da!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)

Please make sure to head over to the Jiggery Makery Etsy Shop if you would like to purchse the digi featured.
Also make sure to check out the Jiggery Makery Facebook Page to stay up to date on all the latest digis and Design Team makes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button