Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

Wood Block Sign for Fall Tutorial: Fall/Autumn 2017!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy Friday to all!
Sorry for the late post I was busy recording a video
for next week.
I have been trying to stick to a regular filming schedule
which hasn't been easy.
So with that said, today's post features a home décor project
for Fall.
I love the look of wood blocks with 
inspirational quotes or ones that spell out words.
So going off of that idea, I decided to create my own.

I enlisted the help of my hubby to create 4 wood blocks
roughly measuring 5 3/4" x 5 7/8".
I added paper from a My Mind's Eye paper pad
to cover the fronts of them.
I wanted to spell out the word "Fall" so I 
cut letters from Cricut Explore.
And finally to embellish the blocks,
I added leaves & acorns that were stamped from a
Two Paper Divas stamp set.

You can check out the process video below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel 
if you haven't already!

Here are some close up pics:






I like how this project turned out.
It's a great way to incorporate your stamping into
home décor.
I have this sign on display in my entryway.


I hope you enjoyed this project!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button