Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

"When I'm down you turn me around": Altering clear stamps tutorial: Fall/Autumn 2017!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy Tuesday to all!
I hope your day is off to a good start.
Today's post is a fun one & showcases how you can
get more mileage out of your clear stamps!
One of the things I enjoy the most about card making & stamping,
is how versatile stamps are.
I love being able to change up an image to fit a theme.
So with my Fall/Autumn 2017 series underway, 
I thought it would be cool to create a "Scarecrow" out of a Stamp Anniething stamp.

The card being featured today uses the "Melanie- You're Sassy" set.
You can check out the step by step process video below:


Here are a few close up pics:

I like how this image turned out & she makes an
adorable scarecrow.
Just by creating a couple of templates
helps to change up the look of the image.
The addition of a crow &sunflowers
makes this a cool card for Fall.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Make sure to stay tuned to Part Four in my Fall/Autumn 2017.

Thank for stopping by and have a great day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button