Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Selfie Fail: "Happy Fall" Card & Video Tutorial: Fall/Autumn 2017!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Tuesday to all!
I hope your day is off to a good start!
Today's post marks the start of my Fall/Autumn 2017 cards!
The card featured today uses the Gerda Steiner "All Cats" stamp set.
This is my favorite set and I love using the "Grumpy Kitty" image.
Before I get to the process video, I'll tell you the story behind the card.

Picture a lovely Fall day, the leaves are falling & the sky is a bright blue.
There is a slight breeze and scene is picturesque.
Along comes our kitty, he takes in this beautiful scene & figures that
it would be perfect to take a selfie.
But as he prepares his selfie stick & gets his pose just right, things start going awry.
First the wind picks up & starts blowing leaves in his face.
His first two photos are a disaster, half of his face is cut off.
And when he finally gets everything just right, a bird lands on his head.

Check out the video below:


Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:


Poor Kitty!


You can find a full list of colors and supplies in the Description Box below the video.



I hope you enjoyed this card & video!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button