Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

"Birthday Wishes" Fall Card & Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here!
I hope your evening is going well.
Sorry for the late posting so I will keep it brief.
Today's post features an adorable Fall themed birthday card.

You can check out the full video tutorial below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel if you haven't already!

Here are some close pics:


The inspiration for this card from my Pinterest board.
I wanted to recreate the look of the die cut leaf
but added the cute critters to make it my own.


The animals were hand drawn by me.
And I think they turned out okay.
This is a cool card to recreate  for any occasion.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button