Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

"Autumn Leaves" Card Tutorial: Part Two: Fall/Autumn 2017!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy T.G.I.F to you all!
Just wanted to say to those who have been affected 
& for those in the path of Hurricane Irma, my thoughts 
& prayers go out to you all.
Be safe.

Now on to today's card.
This card is part of my Fall/Autumn 2017 series &
features stamp sets from Inkadinkado.
I decided to put down my alcohol markers &
go for a graphic design for this card.
You can check out the process video below:


Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:

 I really like the look of this card.
The combination of the solid leaf images against the bright metallic squares
makes an impact.



It's a simple yet striking card that catches the eye.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Make sure to stay tuned to Part Three of my Fall/Autumn 2017 series!

Thanks for stopping by & have a good weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button