Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Warm Birthday Wishes: Little Blue Button Stamps Blog Hop!

Hey everyone, happy Tuesday to all! I hope your day is off to a great start! Well I hope you ready to do some hopping, blog hopping that is. Today is Olga from the Little Blue Button Stamps shop"s birthday today. And to celebrate we are doing a blog hop in honor of her. What that means for you all is some great prizes for you to win just for hopping along. There are 2- $10 gift cards to the shop up for grabs as well as 2- 45% off Discount codes off your purchase.  All you have to do to be entered to win is visit each of the DT members blogs and leave a comment.
First stop- Deanne- http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.com/ 
 You are here> Elina- scrapbookscraftscards.blogspot.com
Final stop- Little Blue Button Stamps- lbbstamps.com

 It's that simple! Now here are the cards I made for this hop feat. "Charlie the Elf" and "ML-holidays".


The card base is a standard A2 size.
I used patterned papers from The Paper  Studio: Woodland Wonderland" paper pad to decorate the card front.
I used my alcohol markers to color this adorable little elf in and here's the list of colors.
Skin- E11, E85, E13, R12
Hair- Jasmine, Yellow Ochre, E13, E15
Outfit- 190R, RV69, Avocado, Leaf Green, Light Olive Green


The beauty of this card design is that it doubles as a birthday card for those with birthdays before or on Christmas. 

Here's the next card for you to check out:


Card base is a standard A2 size card.
I used papers from the same The Paper Studio paper pad to decorate the card front.
For the image I used my alcohol markers to color her in and here's a rundown if the colors I used.
Skin- E00, E11, E13, R12
Hair- E13, E15, E18
Outfit and Presents- Avocado, Leaf green, 190R, RV69, Muted Turquoise, Lgoon, Warm grey 10%, Warm  Grey 30%, Jasmine, Yellow Ochre


This card is also a birthday card with the message on the inside, "To Celebrate You!".

I hope you enjoyed these Holiday birthday cards!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

You're next stop on this hop is



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button