Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016: Day Ten: Julie Nutting Paper Doll Ornaments/Tags!

Hey everyone, happy Friday to all! Today marks Day Ten in my Christmas Card Series! I decided to create a few paper dolls from the Julie Nutting stamp set, "Mindy". I thought it would be cool to give these dolls "ugly" sweaters for Christmas and hang them on our tree. Using three paper pads, "The Night Before Christmas", "Dear Santa" and "Woodland Wonderland", I chose my patterns to create the "ugly" sweaters. You can check out the full tutorial down below, just click on the link.



Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:


Colors used:
Copics: E11, E13, E15, E18, R12, RV69
Prismacolors- Muted Turquoise, Lagoon, Avocado, Leaf Green, Warm Grey 30%, Warm Black


And voila! Ornaments/Tags complete!


I hope you enjoyed this project & tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button