Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016: Day Nine: Christmas Shaker Card!

Hey everyone! I hope your evening is going well. Today marks Day Nine in my Christmas Card Series. Today I'll be sharing a festive shaker card perfect for your Holiday card giving. I used stamp sets from the Two Paper Divas and Inkadinkado to create it. And for my shaker frame, I used patterned papers from the "Woodland Wonderland" paper pad from The Paper Studio. To see the full tutorial for this card, please click the video link below.


Here are some close up pics for you to check out:


Card measurements:
White card base- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" 
Sentiment panel- 3 1/8" x 4 1/8"
Shaker frame- 4" x 5"

Supplies used:
Two Paper Divas, "Merry Little Christmas" stamp set
Inkadinkado, "Christmas Characters" stamp  set
The Paper Studio, "Woodland Wonderland" paper pad
VersaMark ink
Recollections White embossing powder
Red & Green beads
Fun foam

Colors used:
Copics- E95, R12, RV69
Prismacolors- Muted Turquoise, Leaf Green, Warm Grey 30%, Colorless Blender
Gold gel pen

And voila! Shaker card complete!


I hope you enjoyed this card and tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your evening! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button