Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Merry Christmas Card feat. Bugaboo Stamps !

Hey everyone happy Sunday to you all! I hope your day is off to a great start! For today's post, I have a card I made for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle blog. The theme for this week is "Xmas with Glitter" so  make sure to head over to the blog to play along.
Just a quick note that this will be the last challenge for 2016 and we have all new challenges and sponsors lined up for 2017.
So stay tuned for more details.
With that said, the card I'm featuring today uses an adorable digi from Bugaboo Stamps, "Moose Ornaments".
Here are the pics for you to check out:


The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" using a sheet of craft card stock for the base.
For the card layer I used a patterned paper from The Paper Studio, "Woodland Wonderland" paper pad.
I trimmed it down to 4" x 5 1/4". 
Next I turned my attention to the image using my alcohol markers to color him in. 
Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
Moose- E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, E2
Hat & Ornaments- 190R, RV69, Avocado, Leaf Green, Cream, Yellow Ochre, E13


Next I trimmed the image panel down to 3 3/4" x 4 3/4".
To add glitter to the ornaments, I used my Stickles in "Xmas Red" & "Lime Green".
Then using my Gelly Roll Black gel pen I added to squiggles to frame the panel.
Lastly I adhered it to the card base.

And ta=da! Card complete!


I hope you enjoyed his card for  today! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button