Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happy Fall Door Sign!!

Hey everyone, happy Thursday to you all!! For today's post I have a door sign I created to celebrate Fall. The design is simple; using supplies from my stash and the Fall Leaves stamp set from the Two Paper Divas store.

                                                      Here's the pic for you to check out :


I used an 8 "x 11" piece of plywood and gave it a few coats of gesso.
Next I painted a thin coat of Crackle Medium and set it aside to dry.
I used an alpha sticker sheet to spell out the sentiment "Happy Fall"; I then painted a light blue paint over the entire surface.

I then sponged some grey paint along the edges of the sign to distress it.
I used a Heidi Swapp woodgrain stamp and some StazOn ink to stamp this pattern into the sign.
Next I peeled off the stickers to reveal the white letters underneath.

To decorate the sign, I stamped a few of the leaves and acorn from the stamp set.
I used my alcohol markers to color them in, fussy cut them, and mod podged them to the sign.
 Finally, I added a few eye hooks and some twine to hang it.

And voila!! Sign complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
If you would like to check out my Fall wreath from last year, click the link: 
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day, and peace!! :)




Post edited by: Shyann Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button