Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hello Friend Card!!

Hey Everyone, I'm back with another great Card Sketch challenge for the Feeling Sketchy blog!!
                                              Here's the pic for Card Sketch #129:


                                   

Our sponsor for this challenge is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps, who are kindly offering a wonderful prize pack for the winner.
Make sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along and check out all the awesome projects created by the Design Team.
                                With that said, here's the card I created for you to check out:


                                   The card measures 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" and is a top folding card.
In keeping with the sketch above, I die cut a 3 1/2" circle out of a Project Life journaling card.
Next, I mimicked the look of inlaid die cutting by using some chipboard alphas and an Xacto blade.
I traced the letters on the circle; cut them out; cut another circle for the back, and placed the alphas in the negative space.
I used gold twine behind the circle before adhering it to the card base with foam tape.

I then die cut some arrows out of white card stock, and colored them in with my BIC metallic bronze marker before gluing them down.

To finish the card off, I added a few sequins and the word "Friend" below the main sentiment.

                                                        And ta-da!! Card complete!!



                                                  I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
                                 Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and peace!! :)






Post edited by: Shyann Martinez









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button