Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Make it Crafty Colouring Challenge: Shades of Black!!

Hey Everyone, Happy " T.G.I.F" to you all!! For today's post, I have another Halloween project to share. I used an adorable Mini Gothlila digi that I was able to download for free from the Make It Crafty Facebook page.

                                                       Here's the pic for you to check out :

 
 


I printed the image on white card stock and used my alcohol markers to color her in.
I used my C0 markers for the image and the background.
                                                   Here's a list of the colors I used:
                                                     -Skin- C0, C02, C03, R20
                                                    - Hair- C0, C02, C03
                                                    - Dress- C04, C06, C08
                                                    -Background- C03, C05, C07, 0 Colorless Blender


For the background, I used the same coloring technique as the Spooky Halloween scene I posted on Wednesday.
 To add a little interest to the background, I drew in some spider webs and a spider using my fine tip black pen.
I'll be honest with you the part where I drew in the spider was not a pleasant one for me.
Don't get me wrong, I love Halloween, but when it comes to spiders I freak!
Sorry don't want to bore you with my tales of Arachnophobia, so I'll continue on with the post.

I trimmed the image panel down to 4 1/2" x 6".
I had an idea to turn this little cutie into a former beauty queen.
To achieve the look I was after I dug into my stash and found these alpha letter stickers in various fonts that matched perfectly.
The sticker sheet is from Creative Imaginations "Sonnets by Sharon Soneff".
I placed the stickers on a scrap sheet of white card stock, spelled out the "Ms. Transylvania 1860", trimmed them out, added shading and adhered them to the image panel.

                                                         And voila!! Image complete!!

 
I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend and Peace!! :)
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button