Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Dear Lizzy "5th & Frolic" Mini Tag Album!!

Hello Everyone, happy Sunday to you all!! I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend! As for me, it's been raining off and on here in North Carolina, but it's the perfect weather to craft up a storm. The project I'm sharing today is a mini tag album I made using the 5th & Frolic paper pad from Dear Lizzy. It's been a while since I made an album and leave it to YouTube to inspire me to create this one. I used only the papers found in the Dear Lizzy collection, manila tags for the pages, and chipboard for the cover.
I kept the design and layout of the pages simple.
                                                    
                                                        Here's the pic for you check out:



I used 6 manila tags and 2 pieces of chipboard measuring 2 5/8" x 5 1/4", and I covered them front to back using papers from the paper pad.
I created a 1 1/2" pocket along the bottom of each of the tags to slide some of the polaroid cuts from the collection.
I wrapped each of the pockets with Martha Stewart Baker's Twine before adhering them to the tag.
I inked all of the edges using my Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin Up, and for the front cover, I made a collage using patterns found in the collection.
I wrapped bakers twine around the front tying it in a bow.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Next I then used some Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon to hold my album together.

                                                         And ta-da!! Mini Album complete!!



                                        I hope you all enjoyed this project for today.
                        Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and peace!! :)






Post edited by: Shyann Martinez


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button