Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Sweet and Sassy Tag!!

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! For today's post, I have a tag I created for the Jiggery Makery blog using the newest digi, "Jayne". This image is a sassy one, with her back turned, hair done, and striking pose, she exudes attitude.
I kept the tag design pretty simple and used a neutral background so this sassy lady can shine.

                                              Here's the pic for you to check out:


I made a custom tag measuring 3 1/4" × 6", using a piece of white card stock.
I cut down two patterned papers from a Heidi Swapp "Serendipity" 12 x 12 paper pad and layered them on the tag.
I trimmed off the excess and added some white stitch lines using my white gel pen.
I then set it aside to work on the image.

I printed the image out on white card stock and fuchsia glitter paper.
I used alcohol markers to color her in and here are the colors I used:
-Skin- FS5, FS7, CR3
-Hair- Tan, Cinnamon, E18
-Shoes- C07, C09




I fussy cut the image out and set it aside.
I then turned my attention to the dress I printed on the glitter paper.
I cut it out, adhered it to the image and added shading using my IG3 Spectrum Noir marker.
With the image complete, I used my tape runner to attach it to the tag.

To finish the project off,
 I added some shading below the image using my IG3 marker.
The sentiment "Look out World! I've got my Sassy dress on!" was created on my computer using the Curlz MT and Algerian fonts.
I found a phrase that I liked on Pinterest and edited it to fit the image.
I printed the sentiment out, cut it apart and arranged them on the tag.
Lastly, I punched a hole along the top and threaded some Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon, that I dyed to match the patterned paper.

                                                          And voila!! Tag complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!! 
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day, and Peace!! :)



If you would like to purchase the image featured in today's project, please visit the Jiggery Makery Etsy Shop by clicking the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button