Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kitty Bee Christmas Swap!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Thursday to you all! ! I hope you all had a great day!  For today's post,  I wanted to share an awesome card I received from Cely, my fellow Kitty Bee Designs Teamie.
We recently participated in a DT Christmas Swap and got a lot of fun Kitty Bee Christmas digis to play with.
We both used the cute "Penguin  Holidays Santa" image for our projects.
To check out the projects I sent her, head over to Cely's blog: Hawaii Paper Party.
Here's a pic of the goodies she sent me:


The card she made is gorgeous and I love the CAS design.
I love the pop of red she used for the card panel and the awesome background paper.
She did an awesome job coloring the image.
And as a finishing touch, she added some twine tied in a bow and rhinestones for added bling.
The best part is that she packaged in a clear envelope and left it unsigned so that I could send it out if I wanted.
The hard part is deciding who I will give this card to. :)

I appreciate the time she put into making this card.
She also sent me a cute magnetic notepad and a really cool pen which my 6 year old has confiscated.


Kids?!

I had fun playing along on this swap and I hope you enjoyed this quick post.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your evening and Peace!! :)


To purchase the image used in this project, please stop by the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button