Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Halloween 2018: Sanderson Sisters Coloring tutorial!

Hi everyone & welcome to my blog!
It's Elina here & I hope you are enjoying your Sunday morning.
Today marks the fourth installment of my Halloween 2018 series.
I enjoy creating & coloring spooky images for Halloween.
I feel it's a great way to stretch your creative muscles
& re-use your stamps.

So for this post I colored a trio of witches (sisters to be exact).
If your a fan of this iconic movie you know which
sisters I am referring to.
And for those who are aren't sure I'll tell.
It's the SANDERSON SISTERS from the movie Hocus Pocus!
I was super psyched to get a chance to do this tutorial.

Hocus Pocus is by far my favorite Halloween movie!
I remember going to the theaters with my family to see it.
The Sanderson sisters are a funny bunch & there are so many 
iconic lines.
It's a Halloween must see at my home.

You can check out the video below to see how I brought these sisters to life:


I love how this turned out.
Now it took my ages to draw these ladies & it got 
pretty frustrating.
So I found an image online I could draw & it made so much easier.
So unlike my original drawings or stamp re-dos,
this image comes courtesy of Cartoon Cookie.
You can find her here at: cartooncookie.tumblr.com

I did change up the way they looked a bit.
I made Winnie's face more slender & gave Sarah a different outfit.

Here's a close up pic you can check out:


"Why was I cursed with such idiot sisters?'
Oh Winnie, we know she doesn't actually mean it 
cause we know she loves her sisters deep down.

I hope you enjoyed this post & video!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button