Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Getting back to what I love plus the start of Halloween 2018 series!

Hi everyone! It's Elina here! I know what you are thinking, "Man where have you been?" 
It has been a long, hard road for me to get to this point.
I came to a realization where I needed a hiatus from everything.
I had given up on doing what I loved: blogging & my channel.
It was getting frustrating keeping up with the schedule I set for myself.
I was disappointed in myself and disappointed in the goals that I hadn't reached.
My mental and physical health was taking a beating.

So I made the decision to just step back and focus on what was important.
Me.
So I got back into yoga, started eating a little better, and spent more time for family.
And I have to say it has helped me a bit.
Now I try to focus on taking things day by day and enjoying life more.
It's not an easy process and I do have my bad days but my family's support 
helps get through those rough patches.

I will ask you to bear with me as I ease back into blogging and videos.
I'm happy to posting and sharing again to be sure.
But I am a little rusty.
For my videos I upgraded to Adobe Premiere Pro and my skills with that
is still a work in progress.
See the video below to see what I mean. 

I will try to post regularly and there will be more videos to come.
 I will say that I appreciate you all for your patience and continued support.

Now without further ado please enjoy the video below



Have a great weekend and I will post again soon.

Hugs,
Elina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button