Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Halloween 2018: Creepy Doll Makeover!

Hi everyone it's Elina here & welcome to the 
third installment in my Halloween 2018 series!
This time I used a stamp from Stamp Anniething
gave it a "creepy" makeover.
I have to say I love challenging myself to 
stretch my stamps.
It's a great way to to get the most use out of the stamps
you own.
Although it is very tempting going in to the local craft store
& seeing the latest stamp offerings.
But if your on a budget, getting the most use out of what 
you have can save you money.

So with that in mind, check out the video below to see 
how I transformed the "Lorelei" stamp into a "creepy" doll.


I really like how this transformation turned out.
I must confess that I enjoy drawing creepy stuff but 
I am the biggest chicken ever.
You won't catch me in a haunted house. No way!
But safely drawing creepy things from the safety of home 
is just fine with me.

Here's a pic for you to check out:


I love how the Black Soot Distress Ink gives this image 
a look straight from a horror movie.
Nothing scarier than a creepy bear & an 
old rocking chair.
Makes you wonder what does she have in the box.
On second thought maybe not knowing is best.


I hope you enjoyed this post & video.
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button