Hey everyone it's Elina here with a Valentine' s Day card & tutorial to share. For my card I used the adorable "Melanie" stamp set from Stamp Anniething's. This image is so cute and such a joy to stamp and color as well.Here's the full tutorial for you to check out, just click the link below.
Here are a few pics for you to peruse:
- Copics- E000, E11, R12, RV69
- Conda markers- 22CG, 24CG, 35GG
- Recollections stamp set
- Ranger Enamel Accents in Glacier White
- Gelly Roll Gel Pens in White & Black
- Stampin Up Stampin Spot in "Rose Red"
- Wavy Border strip
- Black sequins
If you would like to purchase the image featured in today's card, head over to the Stamp Anniething's shop.
You can also join their Facebook group by clicking the link here>>> Stamp Anniething's Stampers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)