Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Stamp Anniething January Release: Day Three: "Samantha"!

Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's January Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!
Meet Samantha


Do you love to color? Samantha does and she wants you to color along with her!
Samantha will be available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we showed you ;this week!!

Here is the card I created using this adorable image:



The card is a standard A2 size and used a sheet of white card for the base.
For my card layer, I used this patterned black and white paper from The Paper Studio, "Ninth & Market" paper pad. 
I trimmed it down to a 1/4" smaller than the base and adhered it using my ATG.

Now for the image, I drew in this rainbow background and colored the rainbow and image using my alcohol markers.
Here's a quick rundown of the colors I used:
-Skin- E11, E13, R12
Dress & Marker- R3, RV14, Cream, Yellow Ochre, Warm Greys in 10 & 30 %
Rainbow- 190R, RV69, YR04, 159BR,
Y00, Y18, Avocado, Leaf Green, Lagoon, Muted Turquoise, V3, V25

And ta-da! Card complete!



I hope you enjoyed our January release!
All the new stamps will be available TODAY in the store!
Have a great day!

I am so thrilled to be a part of this fabulous team.
Make sure to stop by the shop to purchase any of the stamp sets from this release.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button