Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Stamp Anniething's January Release Day One: Vanessa, Cheese!

                       Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's January Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!
                                                                       Meet Vanessa:

                                      
She's a trendy kind of girl and really loves to take Selfies!"
Vanessa will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!

Here are the pics of the card I created using this adorable image:



The card is a standard A2 size card.
I used a white card for the base followed by a light blue card for my layer.
For the image I colored her using my alcohol markers and created a Paris theme for the backdrop.
I trimmed the image panel down to 2 3/4" x 5 1/8" and added a scalloped border.
I finished off the card by using the sentiment from the stamp set, some pearls and Recollections flowers.

And voila! Card complete!


I hope you enjoyed this card I created and
I hope you enjoyed our January release!
                              All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
I'm super excited to be a part of this talented team and I hope you will come back tomorrow and Friday to see the next two sets being released.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button