Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Gold/Silver Challenge: Glitter N Sparkle DT Project!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! For today's post, I have a card I created for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle blog. This week's theme is "Use Gold/Silver" so make sure to swing by the Glitter N Sparkle blog to  play along. The card I'm featuring uses both gold and silver in the form of gel pens, alcohol markers and Stickles.
I had the chance to color up a beautiful steampunk image from Kenny K Stamps, "Atlantea".
Here are the pics for you  to check out:



The card measures 5" x 7" using a sheet of white card for the base.
I used another of sheet of white card for the card layer and added strips of black glitter washi tape along the edges.
For the image I used my alcohol markers to color her in and here's a rundown of  the colors I used.

Skin- E00, R12, RV63
Hair- E11, E13, E15
Outfit and gear- E15, E18, 196BR, Cream, Jasmine, Yellow Ochre,  CG3, CG5, CG7, Gold gel pen, White Gel pen, Black gel pen

I trimmed the image panel, stamped and embossed the background using a gear stamp.
I adhered it to the card base and added a chipboard "Hello" sentiment from Make It Crafty.

And voila! Card complete!



I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button