Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

"Trick or Treat" Card & Tutorial: Using Halloween Stickers to make a card!!

 Hey everyone, happy Tuesday to all! I hope your day is off to a great start! Today I have a card plus a new video to share! This past weekend I was cleaning out my craft area and came upon these Halloween stickers. It started the wheels turning and I thought it would be cool use these stickers and make a card for Halloween. So with stickers in hand and a few other things I fished out of my craft  desk, I set to work on creating this easy card. I was able to film the entire process, so click on the  video link below to watch the full tutorial.

              If you enjoyed this video, please make sure to "SUBSCRIBE' to my channel for more!

                                     And here are a few close up pics for you to check out:


                                                     Card measurements are as follows:
                                                     -Black card stock base- 5 1/8" x 6"
                                                         - Image panel 4 5/8" x 5 7/8"
 

                                                                      Supplies used:   
                           -Creative Imaginations, Marah Johnson, Epoxy Halloween sticker sheet,
                                                                   -white card stock
                                                                   -black card stock
                                                          -Cling stamps: small frame
                                                 -Distress Paint in "Seedless Preserves"
                                 -Conda brand alcohol markers in CG22, CG24, CG35
                                                              -Gelly Roll white gel pen


                                                  I hope you liked this card and tutorial!
                                 Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of  your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button