Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Boo! Halloween Card feat. Kitty Bee Designs stamps!!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Today's post features a card I made for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle blog. The theme this week is "Black & Purple" so make sure to head over to the blog to  play along. My card features this adorable image from Kitty Bee Designs, "In the Garden Penguin". I decided to create a Halloween card featuring this lil cutie so I altered the image a bit to fit that theme.
                                                 Here are the pics for you to check out:


               The card base measures 4 1/2"  x 5 1/4" and uses a sheet of black card stock as the base.
          The image panel is  a piece of  white card stock that measures 4" x 5" and I used some glitter    purple washi tape around the edges.
I kept the card design pretty simple but I did draw a treat bag filled with treats in keeping with the Halloween theme.
Next I colored everything in using my alcohol markers and here's a rundown of  colors I used.
                                                             -Penguin- CG3, CG7, YR04, E99
                          -Hat- American Crafts Chromatix markers in Grape1, Grape3
                       -Treat bag & Treats-  V20, V25, B00, B12, RV52, RV55, G40, G43


Finally, I added my sentiment, purple sequins, and a little spider to complete my card.

And voila! Card complete!


                                                 I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
                                        Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button