Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Little Bllue Button Stamps November Release!!

Hey everyone! Here is a card I made for the latest stamp release from Little Blue Button Stamps! Olga has outdone herself with these adorable images so make sure to check out the LBBS shop to check out all images. For my card I used the "Christmas Joy" digi which is perfect for your winter themed and Christmas cards. The best part is that there are sentiments included with this image that you can use for your projects. I used the girl, mini Christmas tree and one of the sentiments to create my card.
                                                    Here's the pics for you to check out:


                  The card measures 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" using a sheet of white card stock as the base.
For the image panel, I trimmed it down to 4" x 5" and inked the background using my Distress ink in"Broken China" and my ink blending tool.
I masked off some snowy hills before adding the Distress ink and used my mini mister to spritz water over the top.
Next I stamped and heat embossed some snowflakes in the background.
I then added some shading to my snowy hills using my Prismacolor marker in Warm Grey 10% and my CG2.

For the images I used my alcohol markers to color them in and here's a rundown of  the colors I used.
                                                         Skin- E00, E11, E13, RV63
                                                               Hair- E74, E18, E29
                Outfit- B00, B12, RV000, RV63, G40, G43, Warm Grey 10%, Colorless Blender
                                                 Tree- G46, G28, B12, B18, E74, E18
 

                          I fussy cut the images out and adhered them to the background.
Next, I created  a frame around my scene using a couple pieces of white card stock that I cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/4", layering them on top of each other and adhering them on top of the card base using strips of fun foam to give it some dimension.
Lastly I stamped snowflakes in "Broken China" ink around he frame and added iridescent sequins.

                                                            And ta-da! Card complete!


                                                 I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
                                       Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button