Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Creepy Zombie Decor Piece For Halloween feat. Aurora Wings "Unless" digi!

Hey everyone! Happy Friday to all! I hope your day is off to a great start! Today's post will be a project share for Halloween that I finished over the weekend. Last week I posted a Zombie makeover I did using the "Unless' digi from Aurora Wings. The video link is down below if you would like to see how I did that.


                             So with that image I wanted to create a decor piece for my mantle.
                                   I gathered my supplies and here is the completed piece.


There is a video on my channel where I discuss in depth the supplies I used to create it.
Just click the video link below for that.
 

                              And here are a few more close up pics for you to check out.



                                        I hope you enjoyed this creepy Zombie piece I made!
                                      Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button