Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's Super Panda Magnets!: LBBS DT Project

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Yesterday I was able to take the girls out to the movies to watch "Alice Through the Looking Glass". This is a must see for Alice in Wonderland fans. We had a great time, and the movie was awesome. The girls only have two days this week before summer vacation starts. I can't believe how fast this ear has flown by. Between my husband's retirement from the Army to our move to North Carolina, school, starting a business, this has been a whirlwind year for us as a family. Well with that little update on what's been going on out of the way, it's time to get to today's project.

If you follow my blog, you know that I am on the Little Blue Button Stamps Design Team. Last week, Olga released a few new images in her shop and they are all amazing. If you haven't had a chance to check them out, here's the link: Little Blue Button Stamps: New Releases.
The project I'm featuring showcases the adorable "Super Panda" image from the shop.
Instead of a traditional card I opted to turn the image into a magnet. This is a great way to use your images to create something that your kids can enjoy for hours of fun.

                                                     Here's the pic for you to check out:
Sorry the lighting isn't the best, I had my daughter arrange this heroic scene on our fridge.
I printed the image at 50% of the original size and colored him in using my alcohol markers.
Here's  the color rundown
-Panda- 0, C01, C02, E97, E99, G94, G99, C06, C08


I fussy cut the image, and used some Xyron Adhesive Magnetic Tape to turn it into a magnet.
I drew the buildings, sayings, colored them in, fussy cut them out and added magnetic tape to the backs.

                                                            And voila! Magnets complete!



                                                   I hope you enjoyed this project for today!
                                       Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!




Post edited by: Shyann Martinez






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button