Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Project Shares and back to Blogging!

Hey everyone, happy Tuesday to you all! I hope your day is off to a good start! Today's post is one I've been meaning to write, but just haven't had the time. Between the girls being on break to visiting craft fairs and establishing our business, it's been pretty hectic. I really missed my blog and posting projects to share with you all. I need to get myself on a schedule and stick to it. *Fingers crossed.*
                           

                                   So without further ado, here are the pics for you to check out:
                                                            LBBS- "Peony Flower" image

                                                          Ike's Art- "Mermaid 3" image


                Scrap N Dipity- "Stevie as Alice in Wonderland meets  the White Rabbit" image


                              And these are just a few projects I haven't had a chance to post.

                                               I hope you enjoyed these projects for today.
                                    Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your day!



                                                       Post edited by: Shyann Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button