Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Housewarming Invites!!

Hey Everyone!! It's Elina here with another project featuring the newest stamp release from the Two Paper Divas! 
They are celebrating Day Two of their release over at the Two Paper Divas blog, so make sure to click the link and check them out.
 I used the My Neighborhood stamp set which features a trio of charming homes plus some extra accessories to customize them.
There's a tree, bush and flower box, just perfect to color in using your favorite mediums.
I chose to use my alcohol markers this time around to create some housewarming invites.
This stamp set could not have come at a better time for me, with my recent move.
The design is simple but I added a few extra details here and there to make the invites unique.

Here's the pic for you to check out:
I used white card stock measuring 3"× 5" to create them.
I stamped the house, tree and bushes directly on the card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I used my alcohol markers to color the images in.
Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
-House- TN7, TN8, YG03, C00, C02, C06, C08, B00
-Tree and Bushes- YG03, 505 (Dark Green Artist's Loft Brand Marker)
I added a few details using a white gel pen and Glossy Accents.



With the images colored in, I colored in the background using my B00 marker for the sky and YG03 for the grass.
Next, I used a ruler and fine tip black marker to create a unique border.
I filled every other square using a black marker and used my C02 to add shading.
The sentiment "You're Invited", I wrote across the front adding thick and thin lines to create a whimsical look.

For the back of the invite, I used a sheet of grey striped paper, cut at 3"× 5", from a DCWV Striped Mat Stack paper pad.
I cut a sheet of white card stock to 2 3/4"× 4 3/4", added the invite info and created the "Housewarming Party" frame to match the front.


And voila! Invite complete!!

I hope you enjoyed this project for today.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button