Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Party Time Tuesdays Glitter Challenge!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope your day is off to a good start!! I'm back with another great challenge from the Party Time Tuesdays blog! The theme for this week's challenge is "Glitter".
Head over to the Party Time Tuesdays blog: partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com, to link up and check out the awesome projects the DT members have created.
And as always, there is a great prize pack for you to win from this week's sponsor: Flourish with a Bling: flourishwithabling.com.

With that said, here is a pic of a CAS card I created based on this week's challenge:


The card is a standard A2 size card base made from white cardstock.
I cut another piece of white cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4" for the card layer.
I stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from an old Stampin Up stamp I own, making sure that it was centered, in Staz On Jet Black ink.

For the hearts, I used a small heart punch from EK Success and some Stampin Glitter from Stampin Up in "Rose Ritz"and "Fabulous Fuchsia".
I covered the cardtsock hearts in ATG tape, added the glitter, burnished it and used Glossy Accents to attach to the card layer.

For the banners, I added the tape and glitter to a strip of black cardstock and cut out the banner shapes with my scissors.
I used some Glossy Accents to adhere them to the upper right corner.

To finish off the card, I added sequins, pearls, and some doodling.
I used a corner rounder to round the bottom corners on both the card base and card layer.
Some foam tape attaches the card panel to the card base.

And ta-da!! card complete!!

I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button