Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Party Time Tuesdays "Let's Get Sketchy" Challenge!!

Hey Everyone!!  I hope your day is off to a great start!! I'm back with a LO I created for the Party Time Tuesdays "Let's Get Sketchy" Challenge!


This week's sketch was created by fellow DT member Colie Kumar.
She did a great job coming up with this design and it can be used in a layout, card, or even a home decor project.
The possibilities are endless.
Make sure to stop by the Party Time Tuesdays blog: partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com to play along and check out the other great projects the DT members have created.
There is a great prize pack for you to win from this week's sponsor: Pinque Peacock.

Here is a pic of the LO I created based on this week's sketch:


For this LO, I used photos of my youngest daughter from Easter.
All the papers used came from the same American Crafts Dear Lizzy "5th and Frolic" paper pack.
I used this teal patterned paper from the pack as my background.
I added some paint splatters using some watered down white acrylic paint.
I cut a strip of pink patterned paper to 6 x 12" and attached it to the page using my ATG gun.
I selected the photos I wanted to use, trimmed them down and adhered them to the strip.
After I had the base for my page complete, all that was left to do was add the embellishments.

I added a paper doily to the left hand corner, some polaroid style cards from the 5th and Frolic pack, some black banners, hearts and sequins.
For my title, I used letters from the Tim Holtz Idealogy "Ransom Alpha Parts".
And to finish off my layout, I used some die cut foil butterflies that I embossed.

And ta-da!! layout complete!!

I hope you enjoyed this project for today.
Enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button