Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Card Sketch #79!!



Hey Everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend!! My weekend was pretty busy. For today's post, I have the first card I created as Design Team member for Feeling Sketchy!! It's based on Card Sketch #79 which is up and running through the 14th of February. There's some great prizes to be won, so make sure you click this link:  feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com  and come play along with us.

                                        

Here's the pic for your perusal:



The image I chose came from this month's sponsor Bugaboo Digital Stamps : bugaboostamps.com 
They have a wide selection of stamps to choose from.

I chose the floral image for this card.
The card is 5 x 7" white cardstock base.
I layered some black and white papers and used the stamp as a patterned backdrop.
I kept the card pretty monochromatic and colored in a portion of the stamp to use as the main focal point.
I added some black ribbon to the circle, some rhinestones, and Crystal Effects to the flowers to make them pop.
The butterflies I cut from the stamp and used them as 3D elements on the card.
I finished it off by cutting the sentiment apart, notching the ends, and backing it on black cardstock.
And ta-da! card complete!!

Hope you all enjoyed this project for today.
Make sure you stop by and check out what the other DT members have created!
I'll end this post here for now and hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!!
Peace!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button