Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

"Love" Card!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope you are having a great start to your week! For today's post, I have a Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog. I made a quick and easy card using the lovely, "Victoria" digi, which you can find in the Etsy shop by clicking the link, etsy.com/shop/JiggeryMakery.

                                                      Here's the pic for you to check out:


                                                   The card measures 4 1/2" x 5 1/2".
For the background, I stamped a few doilies and a decorative border onto vellum.
I cut the pieces out, arranged them on the card, and used my tape runner to adhere them down.
The doily and border image came from a Recollections "Craft It Valentine" stamp set.
Next, I added a piece of black lace trim along the bottom and then set it aside to work on the image.


                    I printed the image out and colored her in using my alcohol markers.
                                            Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
                                                      - Skin- FS5, FS7, R20
                               - Hair- TN7, TN8, 721 (Artist Loft Marker Brand, "Light Brown")
                                             - Dress- C06, C08, 302, 531, BT3




I added a decorative pattern to the bottom of the dress and traced over it using my black Spica pen to make it sparkle.
I used Glossy Accents on the gloves, sash, and bodice trim.
I adhered a strip of black lace trim along the bottom to complete the look.
Next, I cut the image out and used foam tape to adhere it to the card base.

I finished the card off, by adding a few pearls and the "Love" sentiment.

                                                          And voila!! Card complete!!



                                              I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
                           Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day, and Peace!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button