Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Handmade Harbour "Parties, Picnics and Cake" Challenge!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy "Hump" Day to you all!! I hope your day is off to a great start.  I'm back with another great challenge for the Handmade Harbour blog. 
This week's theme is "Parties, Picnics and Cake".
Make sure to head over to the Handmade Harbour Challenges blog: handmadeharbourchallenges.blogspot.com to link up and check out all the wonderful projects created by the DT members.
The prize for those who participate in this week's challenge is your choice of 3 digital stamps from the Handmade Harbour store. 

For this challenge, I created a gift tag using the "Cute Cat with Cupcake" digital stamp.
This image is #204 in the store.
I used a combo of Copics and Bic MarkIt markers to color the image in.
I then added it to a store bought gift bag.

Here's the pic of the completed project:



I printed the image on a sheet of white cardstock and colored it in.
Here is a list of the colors I used:
- Fur- E13, E15
- Frosting- Bic MarkIt- Pink Flamingo, Fandango Pink
- Cupcake liner- E13, E15, E18
-Stars- Y08, Y15
- Ground- Bic MarkIt- Cloud Nine Grey
- Cherry- Bic MarkIt- Rambunctious Red,

I used Glossy Accents on the cherry, tag and cat's nose.
I added another layer of white cardstock to the image, cut it out and rounded the corners.
I punched a hole at the corner, tied a bow using some black gingham ribbon and added it to the gift bag.


 I used a fine tip black marker to write the To and From on the back.

And ta-da!! tag complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button