Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

"Be Strong" Inspirational Card featuring Little Blue Button Stamps!!

Hey everyone, happy T.G.I.F to you all!! I hope your Friday is off to a great start!! For today's post, I have a Design Team card I created for the Little Blue Button Stamps blog!! They are celebrating the release of their newest images, so make sure to swing by the shop to check them out. The card I'm featuring uses the "Hawaii Flower" digi, which is a gorgeous image depicting a Hibiscus. This was a fun image to color and I have a full tutorial on my channel for you to check out.                                                                    
                                                                 You'll find the video here:

                                                                                                                                                                 
                           




                                               Here are some close up pics for you to check out:
     

The card base measures 5 1/2' x 5 1/2" & is made using a sheet of craft card stock.
For the patterned papers, I used a KaiserCraft 6 1/2" "Paradiso" paper pad.
I used a Stampabilities stamp on a piece of Neenah "Desert Storm" card stock for the sentiment.

Next, I moved on to the image and here's a rundown of the colors I used:
-Flowers- E95, RV14, R27
-Leaves- G46, G28, E74


First, I fussy cut the image out leaving a white border.
I added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush marker and shine with my Glossy Accents.
I then adhered it to the card base using liquid glue and foam adhesive.

To finish the card off, I added a twine bow and gold sequins.

And ta-da!! Card complete!! 


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
Thanks for stopping by; enjoy your Friday and as always, peace!! :)





Post edited by: Shyann Martinez







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button