Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Layout Sketch #107!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Tuesday to you all!! I hope you had a great day. It's that time again for another great Layout Sketch Challenge from the Feeling Sketchy blog. This challenge is up and running now through November 14th. 
Here's the pic of Layout Sketch #107:


Make sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along and check out all the wonderful LOs created by the DT members.
There is also a great prize pack for you to win from our sponsors: Molossi, $30 Chipboard and Bling pack and the fabulous Aurora Wings, $10 Digi Stamp Pack.
With that said, onward to the pic of the layout I created:


For this layout, I kept the design pretty simple.
My background paper is a aqua floral patterned paper from American Crafts, Dear Lizzy "5th and Frolic collection.
I inked the edges in a light brown ink and whitewashed the floral pattern with gesso.

For the photos, I chose these two pics of my girls when they were a month old.
I thought this would make a fun page to scrap. 
Although there is an 8 year age gap between them, countless family members have told me how much they resemble each other.
So I went digging through my photo box to find a baby pic of them.
Luckily, I stumbled across these two photos and decided to use them for this layout.

I backed the photos in some coordinating papers from the collection.
I layered them on the page and adhered them down.

To embellish them, I added these photo cards and added these sticker sentiments.
The first one says "and then there was you" and the other "sweet baby girls".
I glued a few pieces of chipboard to the corners and adhered some banners and tabs.


To finish the page off, I added some chipboard pieces to the corners, rhinestones and sequins.
I then drew a wavy double line with my Pigma Micron pen in Brown around the entire page and photos.
I also added a custom title "Double Take" using some Recollections Alpha Stamps and Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin Up.

And ta-da!! page complete!!


 I hope you all enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your evening and Peace!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button