Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Couture Mannequins Trio: GNS "Ribbon and/or Lace Challenge!!


Hey everyone; happy Sunday to you all! Today's post features a card I created for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N' Sparkle Challenge blog. The theme is "Ribbon and/or Lace". Please make sure to head over to the blog to play along and, as always, we have some great sponsors lined up for this challenge, including:

 
                                                   
                                                                   -Pattie's Creations
                                                        

  


Here's the card I made using the "Vintage Mannequin Trio" from Pattie's Creations


The card measures 4 7/8" x 4 7/8," and uses a sheet of light blue card stock as the base. On top of that layer, I added a layer of black card stock that I trimmed down to 4 3/4"  4 3/4." Next, I printed out the image and used my alcohol markers to color them in.

Here's a rundown of the colors I used:

-E00, E11, E70, E74, E79, Sandstone, Maple,  Gold gel pen

After the coloring was done, I trimmed the image panel to 4 1/2" x 4 1/2." I used a flower and some lace from my stash to fashion some dresses for these mannequins. Next, I used some twine tied in a bow to add a finishing touch.

For the background, I used my B00 and Colorless Blender Copic markers to create a water colored look. It's a pretty simple and cool technique, and you can find a video on achieving this look on my channel.

And voila!! Card complete!!

                                                      I hope you all enjoyed this card for today!
                              Just a reminder that you can find me on Instagram, just click the link, https://www.instagram.com.      /elinapereira63\ to stay updated on my latest projects.
                                   

                                   Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!! :)


Post edited by: Shyann Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button