Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

"You Are My Anchor" Inspirational Card!! :)

Hey everyone, happy T.G.I.F to you all!! It's Elina here with another great Card Sketch challenge for the Feeling Sketchy blog!
Here's the pic of Card Sketch # 137:


Make sure to head over to the Feeling sketchy blog to play along.
And as always ,we have a great sponsor for this challenge: DeeDee's Digitals, offering a great prize pack to our winner.
Please make sure to check out our DT members projects based on this sketch and with that said, here's the pic for the card I created:


The card base is made from a sheet of craft card stock and measures 5" x 5 1/2".
This card was very easy to make, as there is no stamping and only a little bit of coloring.
The patterned papers I used are from an old Graphic 45 "By The Sea" 12" x 12" paper pad.
I inked & distressed the edges of my papers before adding them to the card base.
I used this cut apart from the paper pad as the main image and sentiment.
Then, I added some shading to the image and letters using my C04 & C0 markers.


I added a few highlights with my white gel pen and a few vintage sticker flags along the top.
Next, I wrapped some jute cord around the image and patterned card stock layer.
 I tied it in a bow and cut a few seashells from another paper in the pad and added them along the bottom.

To finish the card off, I added a few pearls from a Recollections pack.

And ta-da!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
This is a great way to use your larger 12" x 12" paper pads to create a unique card.
Thanks for stopping by; enjoy the rest of your Friday, and as always, peace!! :)








Post edited by: Shyann Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button