Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Kick Up Your Heels CAS Card!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! I'm back with another Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog.
For this post, I decided to create a clean and simple card featuring the newest image from the Jiggery Makery etsy store, "Grace". I had fun coloring this beautiful image and paper piecing her outfit.
Here's the pic for you to check out:


For this card, I went with a one layer design.
I printed the image on white card stock, folded it in half to create the card base, and trimmed it down to create a 5 1/2 × 5 1/2" card.
I used my alcohol markers to color her in and here's the rundown of the colors I used:
-Skin- Blush, Dusky Pink, CR3
-Hair- Tan, Cinnamon, Burnt Sienna
-Shoes- C02, C04


I paper pieced the hat, shorts and shirt using some Neenah Desert Storm card stock and pink patterned paper.
I used my C02 and C04 markers to add some shading.
I used my white gel pen to add highlights and details to the hat, shorts and shirt.

I colored the ground underneath the image using my C01 and C03 markers.
I stamped the "Kick Up Your Heels.. And Celebrate" sentiment using a scripty alpha stamp set and StazOn Jet Black ink.
I added some highlights and shading to the letters to make them pop.


To finish the card, I used a fine tip black marker to add a border around the image and sentiment.
And as a final touch some silver sequins.

                                                           And ta-da!! Card complete!!



                                                   I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
                               Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button