Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Cute Halloween Treat Tags!!

Hey Everyone! ! Happy Halloween to you all!! I hope your Halloween is off to a spooky start.  For today's post, I have a project I created for the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday "Halloween" Challenge. This challenge is up and running now through November 7th.
So make sure to stop by the Kitty Bee Designs blog to play along.

For my project, I made some Cute Halloween Treat Tags using the adorable "Owl Witch" digi stamp.
You can purchase this digi stamp through the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Shop.
Here's the pic for you to check out:



To begin, I used some 3 1/4 x 5" tags and covered the front of them with black card stock.
I layered a piece of purple card stock on top and used a Halloween sentiment stamp to create a custom background.
I cut a piece of black card stock at 2 3/4 x 3 1/4",  used a border punch for the top and attached it to the tag to make a pocket.
I then added some dash lines with my white gel pen.

I printed the image off on a sheet of white card stock and used my Copics and Bic MarkIt markers to color it in.
Here's a rundown of the colors I used:

- Body: E15, E18, C03
- Beak and Hat Brim: Summer Melon, YR04
- Hat: C05, C07
- Broom: Yellow Blaze, E13, Honey Brown, E18

I added a few highlights with my white gel pen.
I cut the images out and added them to the pockets.


To finish the tag off, I added a pumpkin that I stamped and colored, a few sequins and some orange embroidery floss tied in a knot.
All that was left to do now was to add the treats.

And ta-da!! treat tags complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Halloween and Peace!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button