Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Quick Update:

Hi everyone & welcome to my blog!
It's Elina here & thank you for joining me today.
I hope you are enjoying your Saturday evening.
It's hard to believe that in the next 6 days we will be 
kicking off the start of the holiday season.
Say whattttt?!!!! 

Honestly I haven't even begun my holiday card making.
I always say I'm going to start off early, get it out of the way.
But I get caught up with doing day to day things and next thing 
you know the holidays are peeking around.
Dang it!

I can tell you that it will be a mad dash to get them done in time.
Hopefully they will get mailed out too because I had one 
year where I made cards & forgot to mail them.
So it was Merry Christmas to you in February. :)

Anyways, so yeah, the holidays.
I'm trying not to overwhelm myself too much this year.
So I will work on what I can when I can.
And that has been my mantra for this year.

So that's pretty much it for this post.
Just a brief rant on what I would like to accomplish.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button