Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Fall/Autumn 2018: Easy Watercoloring w/ Inks & Color Burst

Welcome to my blog, it's Elina here.
I hope you are enjoying your extended weekend.
Today's post features the second installment in my
Fall/Autumn 2018 series.

If you missed the video premiere last night,
you can click the link below...


I'm pleased with how the final card turned out.
During the filming, I encountered a few issues & was pretty close 
to scrapping the whole video.
My spray ink was clogged.
I love using my spray inks for various projects
but it drives me nuts when they clog constantly.

So once I cleared the nozzle & began
spraying it sputtered & left blotchy patches.
My spray bottle filled with water was the 
saving grace this card needed.
Not to mention, it got all over my desk top
which had to be cleaned. Ugh.

Now I did enjoy using the Ken Oliver Color Burst powder.
I know that there are those of you out there
like really his stuff is amazing.
And I will totally agree with you on that.
I thought it was cool that after it's been dry
you can still spray it with water to soften the look.
Cool!

Enough rambling & ranting let's get back to the card.
Here's a close pic for you to check out:


I hope you enjoyed this card & video.
Stay tuned for the next video coming out soon.

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button