Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Halloween 2017: Moher/Daughter Collab feat. Stampendous' "Costume Stack"!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Tuesday to all!
Today's post is a special one.
I had a very special guest join me in my craft room, 
my daughter Siouxann!
We created Halloween cards using the same Stampendous 
stamp set.

You can check out the process video below:
Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel 
if you haven't already.

Here are some close up pics for you to check out:


 Here's the card I created.

I love how my daughter's card turned out!
She did an awesome job on camera, such a natural.
I can't wait till the next collab!



I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Stay tuned for Part Two in my Halloween 2017 card series!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button