Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

Halloween 2017: "Franken-Cutie" Tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Friday to all!
I hope your day is going well!
Welcome to Part Two in my Halloween 2017 Card Series!
Today's post features a card using the "Dean -You are so Cool" stamp set
from Stamp Anniething.
I gave him a "ghoulish" makeover &made him 
a cover model for the RIP Edition of "Spooky GQ" magazine.

You can check out the process video below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are some close up pics for you to check out:


I like the way this card turned out.


I used the sentiments from an ART C stamp set for
the headlines in the magazine.
"Trick or Treat: Candy Exposed"
An Exclusive Interview with Ghosts
& a "Spook-tacular Interview with the cover model
I nicknamed "Franken-Cutie".


I hope you enjoyed this "spook-tacular" card & video!
Stay tuned for Part Three coming up on Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button